Thursday, December 22, 2011

Maloy Family

I haven't mentioned here on our photography blog that we moved to Arizona a few weeks ago. It was so difficult to leave Washington for so many reasons. We will miss our photography clients a lot. Our business has allowed us to meet so many great people. It will be a whole new experience being photographers in Arizona. It's so different than Washington but I do look forward to being inspired in new ways. Also, we are taking a bit of a break from scheduling shoots as I will be working full time for a while. Super sad about this but I know I won't be able to keep up with it while I'm working. We will get back to it after a while and look forward to it.

I am still catching up on sharing a few more sessions from Washington here. This one is of the Maloy Family. This shoot almost didn't happen because we couldn't find a time that worked for everyone. I'm so glad we were finally able to work something out. Here are some favorites.
How cute is this family?
[There aren't any single pictures of Jessica because we just did her senior shoot.]
Love this one.
We hope you are happy with your photos! Hopefully I will be back soon to share our last few sessions from Washington. Stay tuned.

No comments: