Thursday, September 19, 2013

Sarah + Adam's Wedding

My step-sister, Sarah, married her high school sweetheart in the Logan, Utah LDS Temple on a beautiful August afternoon.  The sky was a beautiful shade of blue and though rain was in the forecast, it didn't show itself. It was a perfect day for a wedding. Their luncheon was held at The Bluebird Restaurant, which has been in continuous operation since 1914 (my grandparents actually had their wedding luncheon there too, over 50 years ago). 
I love this temple's architecture.  I recently learned it took volunteers seven years to build it, reaching completion in 1884.






Their reception was held in their friend's gorgeous backyard. It was the perfect setting. 
I love how they had pictures of them growing up displayed on this shed.

First dance as husband and wife. 
Congratulations, Sarah and Adam!  I enjoyed being a part of your special day.

No comments: