Friday, February 20, 2009

m&m and a&a

These little girls are my cute nieces. We took these pictures of my sister-in-law's family at the Provo Library (way back in December). I hope you enjoy the sneak peak, M!

This one might be my favorite of the day. I love that they are all reading books together because this is one of their favorite activities. And I love that the title of the book that dad is reading to his daughter is "Daddy's Girl."





I really love these two. She wanted me to take a picture of her with these sunglasses on. I hope she will enjoy them someday as much as I do.






Another favorite.







And a fun candid shot.

2 comments:

mrs s said...

all i can say is fun, fun, fun! wow what a series of precious moments you have successfully captured on "film" (not really film, but you know what i mean). i love abby's green band-aid she wouldn't take off that day! kids will be kids! if i had a dilemma it would be which one to put up in our front entryway!?!? thanks so so much. i have a little gift i'll be sending your way soon (if i can just get to the post office!)

dylan & lindsey said...

What a cute family! i Love the pics, you guys did a great job!