Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hannah and Justin's Wedding | Part I

It was so much fun to shoot a wedding again! We had a great time with Hannah and Justin last Saturday. I love the natural happiness and love between newly married couples. When we woke up last Saturday morning, it was rainy. The weather cooperated beautifully though - it stopped raining just in time. We had both a nice cloud coverage at times, and then rays of sunshine here and there too. After we were done shooting, it started sprinkling again. Perfect timing. Here are some of my favorites so far.

I love the Spring blossoms.
I love the look of content on Justin's face in this shot.
They both wore teal vans. I am kind of jealous of how comfortable they must have been all day.


Let me know which ones are your favorites. Stay tuned for more photos of this cute couple.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Gorgeous pictures, as I expected! Can't wait to see the rest.

Michaelynn said...

Beautiful!