Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Blake and Kaitlyn's Wedding | Part 1

This wedding was a long time coming and I was so excited to be a part of it. Kaitlyn and Blake dated in high school and then wrote to each other during his two-year mission in Arizona. Kaitlyn asked me a couple of years ago if we would take her wedding photos when the time came. I can't believe it is actually here! We did a pre-wedding shoot a couple of days before the wedding, which I really liked. The shoot was on the Seattle Temple grounds. It was nice having un-rushed time to get the shots we wanted to get. Here are some of my favorites so far.
Kaitlyn has such pretty eyes.




I like how the temple and Blake and Kaitlyn are reflecting in Blake's ring in this shot.
Beautiful shoes.

4 comments:

Kaitlyn Faulkner said...

So basically Blake and I LOVE the pictures you have done so far! We know we are going to cherish these for years to come! Thank you so much for all of your hard work, we really appreciate it, and honestly love them! :)

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful! You made me cry! I know they are just what Kati had in mind for her beautiful day! Thank you Ashly!

Jenni said...

so so so so pretty!

aleisa said...

Ashley, these are so beautiful! You are so talented!